Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES

Fedup0121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I originally submitted a name change in 2022, to date was never changed. I resubmitted 01/03/24 and online it states 48rs nothing has happened, forever being fobbed off and broken promises.

All handlers tell me something different no one seems to n so what the hell is going on. Keep being told that it doesn’t say it o line when it does. You have my documents but nothing has changed!! 

does anyone have the CEO contact details or complaints team number? Which apparently don’t take calls🤣

fuming to say the least ! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Fedup0121 

Name change Changing my personal details | Account and Billing | Help & Support | O2

Complaints https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Fedup0121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Done all of that no success at all , no one can tell me when this is happening , next stop will be the media outlets to highlight how many customers are impacted by the lack of customer service and actual changes that need to be done 

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

I really think that you are wasting your time going to the media on this @Fedup0121. "I asked O2 to change my name and they didn't" is not exactly a compelling news story ! 👍

You have been provided with a link to the O2 complaints' page ; you can submit a complain by e-mail. However, bear in mind that it is currently taking O2 some eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints so you will need to be patient. 😀  

Message 4 of 4