cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 complaints without resolution and counting. How does one get help?

TS_delayed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've now had my 8th complaint "closed" without so much as a comment from O2, let alone an actual resolution.

Does anyone know how to actually speak to someone within this group of thieves with even a smidgen of authority to actually do anything other than raise an escalation and break promises? 

Just curious as waiting for over 60 days for an order, without being able to cancel is so far beyond the realms of acceptable, I can barely see my consumer rights. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10259 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@TS_delayed 

Definetley not on this forum.. 

All you can do is follow the complaint path via the complaints review service, and then to the ombudsman, or just cancel the order, and if there is any upfront cost then do a chargeback...

And move on to a different operator who wants your business.. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

After 8 complaints already it would seem they are closing them without  answering if they are all the same complaint

What was their ressponse to earlier complaints?

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23177 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@TS_delayed Have you tried using Resolver within the O2 complaints link? They are an independent review service: Resolve your O2 Complaints for free | Resolver UK

There have been some positive and negative comments about the service on posts within the forum, but If you haven't used them I guess it's worth a try.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6194 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@TS_delayed 

I cannot say for certain whether this will work or not, but it might be worth a 'phone call to your local Trading Standards to establish if they might be interested in taking your case forward.   

Message 5 of 5