cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered 128gb iphone 6 space Gray on Friday and received email that its on way to me. Great job O2 😊
Message 3651 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my tracking from UK mail last night

Rang them up last night to say you are scheduled to deliver tomorrow but no one will be in. However I work round the corner from the depot its currently sitting in, can I pick it up from the depot instead?

The response was I can only pick up from the depot after one failed delivery! what a shambles they are going to drive to my house find no one there take it all the way back to the depot so I can then pick it up from the depot which I could have done this morning saving everyone a load of hassle.

Only plus side is I just got a text saying that scheduled delivery is between 9am -10am so hopefully it will be back at the depot by this afternoon

Message 3652 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else waiting on an in store pre-order? Bit annoyed to say the least that non-pre-orders satisfied while in-store orders from the 12th have no updates/tracking/visibility of any kind. Great news for those waiting that have received them, whether they pre-ordered or not, but it's taught me one lesson - never pre-order in store. It binds you to a sales channel with no information on stock or delivery and then means every other channel just shrugs and says 'go back to the store'.

Asked CS and Twitter feeds for clarity yesterday, and all I received was 'you'll get a refund if you're waiting over 7 days' - I've already waited 20! Suggested that they might prioritise a paid order over the delivery dates quoted online and told 'nothing we can do'. Even asked to cancel and told 'Go back to the store, as you don't have an order on my system.'

Rapidly having a sense of humour failure......

Message 3653 of 4,605

Tethysli
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Possibly not as the delivery guy will have a whole collection of parcels to deliver throughout the day not just in the morning :(.
Message 3654 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my iphone 6 64GB, SG, on the 16th and haven't heard anything since.

Anyone else who ordered on that date heard anything???

Message 3655 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received a text to say delivery will be between 10:30 and 11:30am.

Not long now!

Message 3656 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told by a manager on CS that there is no priorty queue. They accidently cancelled my order and the only way i can do it again it re-order which puts me back of the queue!

They gave me one free months line rental to say sorry!!!! Stick your line rental, i want my sodding phone!!!

Message 3657 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered online on the 17th at 18:57... I'm still waiting!

Message 3658 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a text from o2 this morning saying my network had changed to 4G, got an email saying the order had been dispatched & my order page says my order has been completed - but no tracking code or message from UKmail.

This normal? Am I to expect the order to come in later today?

Cheers [Btw, this is an iphone 6+ 64GB in grey, ordered on the 30th Sept]

Message 3659 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousThis is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I recived the tracking info around 2pm im guessing this was when Uk mail came and picked up from 02's warehouse and its loged into uk mails system.

You should be getting your phone tomorrow

Message 3660 of 4,605