cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently purchased a iPhone 7 and was using a Samsung with virgin media and decided to switch to 02 with the same 20gb deal as I mainly use my internet for work etc and never had an issue going over now that I have moved onto 02 it’s been a big issue where my data is finishing literally a week after it comes in and as I previously said I have been using that many gb for years with no problem so thought it might have been an app so decided to turn off my mobile data for apps and only turn on when using but the same issue happened again so now turning off mobile data all together when not using but I need my phone on for work responsibilities so would really like somebody to give me a call or a response ASAP as to why my mobile data is going to quickly and I wasn’t made aware the 20gb would not be the same as when I was with a different server as I had no issues before I am happy with my agreement but would look to leave if this issue isn’t resolved.
Kind Regards 

[personal information removed. As the community is a public space it will be indexed by search engines like Google, please, for your own security, don’t post phone numbers or other personal details]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Firstly, please edit out your personal details as this forun is public.

Secondly, you need to call customer services on 202 so they can investigate your data leak.

It happened to me too a while back but I ended up having to move networks as they couldn't resolve it but we've had a few more reports of this happening again recently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2