Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you claim pre paid master card

Lotte06
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just upgraded and I can claim a pre paid master card but unsure how to do this 

can anyone help thank you 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@Lotte06 

Claim a £150 digital prepaid Mastercard®** on selected tariffs. Ends 6 March.

£150 digital prepaid Mastercard®: available with Apple iPhone 15 Plus 128GB when purchased direct from O2 on a pay monthly tariff of 125GB or above. Offer ends 6 March 2024.  Minimum term applies and will vary dependent on device or sim chosen. UK Residents and 18+ only. Digital prepaid Mastercard® will be issued 60 days from your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Customers must submit their claim online via https://www.o2claim.co.uk  within 30 days of purchase and then activate the card within 90 days of issuance.

This card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. 

Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2claim.co.uk.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@Lotte06 

Claim a £150 digital prepaid Mastercard®** on selected tariffs. Ends 6 March.

£150 digital prepaid Mastercard®: available with Apple iPhone 15 Plus 128GB when purchased direct from O2 on a pay monthly tariff of 125GB or above. Offer ends 6 March 2024.  Minimum term applies and will vary dependent on device or sim chosen. UK Residents and 18+ only. Digital prepaid Mastercard® will be issued 60 days from your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Customers must submit their claim online via https://www.o2claim.co.uk  within 30 days of purchase and then activate the card within 90 days of issuance.

This card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. 

Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2claim.co.uk.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36269 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Dave-O2 Does this type of offer merit a place in the Guide: Gift with Purchase  along with fitbits and buds and schtuff?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144772 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

There's additional offers of £200 for purchases of the Google Pixel 7a or £250 for the Pixel 8 or 8 Pro to be included too.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Good shout @pgn, @MI5 

I shall get these details updated shortly 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 5 of 5