Did you mean: 

Account Balance and New Phone

cacaaa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guys

Just wanting to see if anyone can help answer this question. 

My bill got generated yesterday for payment on 10th October. My new phone should be available for collection in-store on or shortly after 3rd October. Do I have to clear off my current balance before I pick up my new phone? Otherwise my account is all up to date. I plan on paying my bill on the 5th October but don’t know if I have to wait til then to pick up new phone if it is ready on the 3rd. 

Thanks for any help slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36526 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

You can pick up your new phone whenever the shop says it is there for you, @cacaaa - your bill is always issued for the month ahead, and needs to be paid within 14 days. You may find it easier to set up a direct debit from your bank, so money owed to O2 is always collected by them on time, removing one worry! The store should be able to do this when you collect your phone - take your bank details with you.

Welcome to O2, hope your new phone brings you hours of happiness - good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36526 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

You can pick up your new phone whenever the shop says it is there for you, @cacaaa - your bill is always issued for the month ahead, and needs to be paid within 14 days. You may find it easier to set up a direct debit from your bank, so money owed to O2 is always collected by them on time, removing one worry! The store should be able to do this when you collect your phone - take your bank details with you.

Welcome to O2, hope your new phone brings you hours of happiness - good luck!

Message 2 of 2