cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 month and I'm waiting for my iPhone 6!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-order an iPhone 6 64gb a month ago and was told I should be getting on the 7th. The 7th comes around and I get an email saying it's been delayed! No explanation why and no expected delivery date! I'm seriously hacked off now! I spoke a guy in the shop I ordered from and he reckons might be in this week. Seriously what's the bloody hold up O2?! Shocking customer service, I'm about ready to go the EE.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144653 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/td-p/703503
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/td-p/703503

Exactly...showing that many are still in the same boat.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 19

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Exactly...showing that many are still in the same boat.....

It's a long read but we can assure you that many people are still waiting...

Message 4 of 19

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But not all in the same boat surely ?........that could be dangerous !

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 5 of 19

MI5
  • 144653 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
You might want to skip to the end wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 19

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You might want to skip to the end wink

But will it ever end...Horrified

There's no getting away from the fact that this year has been the worst iphone launch by a long way slight_frown

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I pre-order an iPhone 6 64gb a month ago and was told I should be getting on the 7th. The 7th comes around and I get an email saying it's been delayed! No explanation why and no expected delivery date! I'm seriously hacked off now! I spoke a guy in the shop I ordered from and he reckons might be in this week. Seriously what's the bloody hold up O2?! Shocking customer service, I'm about ready to go the EE.

Demand looks to have outstripped supply. 

I think O2 knew how many units they were getting and on what dates ,but still took orders that were over that amount. 

I hope you get your phone Asap.

As you have mentioned you are "ready to go to ee " I would suggest checking out their forum to see if it's a similar story, and do check that they give good signal by using one of their SIM cards first.  

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered iphone 6 64gb space grey on 17th September, still waiting after numerous phone calls! Decided to try again tonight to see what they had to say. After about 25mins and apparently the operator speaking to the warehouse I was told that they are getting a delivery tomorrow. As I am supposedly priority I was told to try again tomorrow to see if one has been allocated to me! I am not holding my breath!
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I ordered iphone 6 64gb space grey on 17th September, still waiting after numerous phone calls! Decided to try again tonight to see what they had to say. After about 25mins and apparently the operator speaking to the warehouse I was told that they are getting a delivery tomorrow. As I am supposedly priority I was told to try again tomorrow to see if one has been allocated to me! I am not holding my breath!

Would you let us know if your successful please ?

Message 10 of 19