cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for dispatch, yippie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Silver is preparing for dispatch, just been on the phone to them and I will be recieving it on Friday. slight_smile

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

...I wonder if I was to provide my order number to the online chat 'Gurus' whether they could give me more up to date info on my order other than 'In Progress' (which is what it displays in My O2)?!

Message 81 of 159

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@DinoF wrote:

...I wonder if I was to provide my order number to the online chat 'Gurus' whether they could give me more up to date info on my order other than 'In Progress' (which is what it displays in My O2)?!

Doubtful..but nothing to lose!

Message 82 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Give it a go slight_smile

Might be interesting.
Message 83 of 159

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

...ok, so here is how the chat session went:

Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon.
info: at 14:46:39

You're through to O2 
O2 : at 14:46:47

Hello, it's O2 : What can I do for you?

Dino F: at 14:47:58

Hi...!! Was just wondering - if I was to give you my iPhone 6 order number, would you be able to check to see if I will actually receive it this Friday, or will it be dispatched on friday instead?!

O2 : at 14:50:03
Dino, it'll be on first come fist serve basis. Also, we'll be start dispatching from 19 September 2014.

Dino F: at 14:52:12

..I placed my order last Friday around 10am. Should I expect my order to arrive on Friday or is it more likely to arrive on Saturday or even Monday?!

O2 : at 14:52:29

Let me check your account.

O2 : at 14:54:48

Yes, the order is in dispatch status. So, you'll be the luckiest one among the others. Also, you'll be notified via an email regarding the dispatch of the order. \

Dino F: at 14:55:27

....that is awsome - thanks for confirming! wink

So looks like I should be expecting my iPhone 6 to arrive on Friday - if is already in 'dispatch' status....!!!!

Bouncy
Message 84 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fingers and toes crossed wink
Message 85 of 159

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

py6km
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's not really what he said though  - first come, first served, and most importantly "we'll be start dispatching from 19 September 2014".  

Mine is also in despatch status, but I don't think that means anything other than it can be despatched on Friday when they have them.

Message 87 of 159

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

....if I am totally honest, I'm happy to get it on Friday, Saturday or Monday!!

Message 88 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
My first email confirmation went through at 8:10am. Just spoke to live chat and my order is not showing as dispatch on their system. Those that are showing this, what time did you get your first email? I'm wondering if indeed the orders are being processed based on time.
Message 89 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sure mine was on preparing for dispatch on Saturday, but when I spoke to chat yesterday they said phones would be sent out Thursday for Friday but couldn't tell me if I was going to get one or not.

I think the information is so inconsistent only way to be sure is come Thursday if you get a dispatched email
Message 90 of 159