cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ok fellow iPhone waiters I've just got off the phone (AGAIN) advisor told me my device would be delivered within 6 weeks of me ordering it, I asked if that was right because I ordered on the 9th she said yes that's right, I asked to speak to a supervisor, one came on the phone I went through absolutely everything from start to finish about what I have been experiencing what I've been told off multiple advisors and so on, the database they're getting their information off is one that hasn't been updated since the 22nd September which was of course before we was made aware of the slight stock improvements, she read into the updates we have been given at the following link http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers and she confirmed to me that as she read it that clearly specifies that if you have a back order which is an order with a time scale other than launch day delivery then if you didn't receive a text yesterday then you can expect to still receive the device in the timescale you was given 

Message 1381 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi folks,

You may remember me from threads 12-7x I had my order cancelled by O2 for no reason so wiped my hands with them. I've eventually been able to reserve and pick up a black 256Gb plus at an Apple Store, if you're not sticking to a refresh programme I would recommend it! Much better experience than I had with O2.
Message 1382 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, true.
Message 1383 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hearing stories of faulty Plus units arriving now.

My mates volume buttons were permantly stuck down. After waiting 2 hours at Apple (london) for a replacement they refused to give him one because he hadn't originally purchased through Apple. They ordered him a new one with a lead time of 3 weeks even though they had the phone in stock.

Pretty sh!t service.... these companies must be laughing their heads off at us mugs.
Message 1384 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm hearing stories of faulty Plus units arriving now.

My mates volume buttons were permantly stuck down. After waiting 2 hours at Apple (london) for a replacement they refused to give him one because he hadn't originally purchased through Apple. They ordered him a new one with a lead time of 3 weeks even though they had the phone in stock.

Pretty sh!t service.... these companies must be laughing their heads off at us mugs.

This has always been the case when you buy from a carrier, you have to get a replacement from the carrier or after 14 days you can go to Apple.

Message 1385 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just picked up my black 128gb 7+ from Covent Garden
Popped up in the reservation around 9am
I will be on to CS to cancel my preorder and my contract
It's been fun while it lasted here, part of me will miss the online chat comedians and the cryptic responses.
Hope you all get you phones

Message 1386 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It seems like nobody has received a jet black phone be it 7 or plus.  Do they even exist?

Yes @Anonymous they do.....

I have recieved it Thursday 22nd... pre-order on 9th around 840ish Jet Black 256 iphone 7.

Message 1387 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well my saga is nearly at an end. 256gb matt black 7+ reserved an hour ago for collection at the Apple Store in Leeds this afternoon. 

I'll be cancelling my upgrade and searching for a sim only deal. No guarantees that will be with O2 though. The stock shortage I can live with but the lack of communication is inexcusable. I've been a customer since 1999 and have two accounts, the other being a 7 in rose gold I got through Apple on launch day for my wife. So that's 2x upgrades and 24 month contracts lost. Small fry for a big organisation but they will definitely lose a chunk of customers over this mess. Good luck to those still waiting, hope you get your phones soon! 

Message 1388 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that's another week gone and still no communication from O2😡. Shame on you and shame on the way in which we have been dealt with. You and your Customer Service bots are a bloody disgrace. /give me a puke smiley 😡💩💩💩

Message 1389 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc wrote:

Ok fellow iPhone waiters I've just got off the phone (AGAIN) advisor told me my device would be delivered within 6 weeks of me ordering it, I asked if that was right because I ordered on the 9th she said yes that's right, I asked to speak to a supervisor, one came on the phone I went through absolutely everything from start to finish about what I have been experiencing what I've been told off multiple advisors and so on, the database they're getting their information off is one that hasn't been updated since the 22nd September which was of course before we was made aware of the slight stock improvements, she read into the updates we have been given at the following link http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers and she confirmed to me that as she read it that clearly specifies that if you have a back order which is an order with a time scale other than launch day delivery then if you didn't receive a text yesterday then you can expect to still receive the device in the timescale you was given 

So what about those of use that ordered when it stated delivery for the 16th, but haven't had any communication?

Message 1390 of 3,109