cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new phone to my account

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I add a new apple IPhone to my existing account will it take over my Samsung s4 that currently is the main phone on my account??
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
No, if you log into the s4 account and pull the iPhone in the s4 will remain the master, not that it makes much difference though tbh.

By the way you do this using My O2

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 where it says this

Do you have other O2 products and services?

Bringing all your O2 products and services together will make them easier to access, as you'll only need one username and password.

Bring in products from a separate My O2 account

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may have to take out a new contract as its a new phone but cs might be able to put it under account best calling cs on 202 & speak to them
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144746 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
No, if you log into the s4 account and pull the iPhone in the s4 will remain the master, not that it makes much difference though tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

By the way you do this using My O2

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 where it says this

Do you have other O2 products and services?

Bringing all your O2 products and services together will make them easier to access, as you'll only need one username and password.

Bring in products from a separate My O2 account

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It will simply be listed separately in My O2. Be aware though that unlinking a number is nigh impossible unless you port the number out or it becomes inactive after 6 months of non usage.

Message 5 of 5