cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony xperia m2 android 4.4.2 update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me whats happening with this update yet again we still awaiting latest software although everyone else seems to have it
Message 1 of 42
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Good news folks, the testing process for the M2 update is pretty much nearly complete and we'll be looking to send this to be released to customers soon. At this stage of the process it's always impossible to give an exact date, but we hope within the next couple of weeks.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 17 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

Still waiting for an update from @Chris_K 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Sony-Xperia-M2-Kitkat-4-4-2-update/m-p...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i seen the original thread however thought someone could help that might have recieved the update between the original post and now
Message 3 of 42

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
We've not heard but I've tagged Chris so he should see this and check for you.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you 🙂
Message 5 of 42

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Fingers crossed....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i agree dunno why i buy phones from o2 would be so much easier to buy from sony directly as updates hit faster
Message 7 of 42

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
If you can afford to buy direct from manufacturer or sim free from places such as CPW it makes a great deal of sense.
Sim only deals from O2 are pretty good value too and you can switch phones around whenever you wish slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 8 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am contract with o2 would never change there great but with updates there a nightmare i took a iphone with my contract and ended up replacing handset with xperia m2 after three months
Message 9 of 42

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
They just take their time to make sure customers get the best possible user experience slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 10 of 42