Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i

I've been browsing to find out about screen protectors.There are some 10 packs, but the reviews suggest they are not that good,or durable. Does anyone have anything better, and if so,where did they get it,please?Immey

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia p lost file

hi ..i have accidently put a dile in my recycle bin...I have lost my gallery..and when i go to album to view photos the album is empty and showing a blankscreen then goes straight back to homepage on its own.I can see the pictures when i go onto came...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia tipo

does anyone no where i can download the user guide, ive tried following the instuctions on the leaflet i got with phone but getting nothing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking numbers

Does anyone know too block calls and messages from other mobiles, I have a htc x8 by windows ,thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s2 swipe screen lock problem

Apologies if this has been asked before, had a quick look and can't find anything - had my s2 for about 17 months with no problem, decided today to remove the swipe screen lock from start page by turning it off in settings - now the swipe screen is s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S3 SMS Sending Failed

My S3 has just started this problem, i try to sent a text and it fails, i click on resend and it works fine.I've been into settings, done a force stop and reset settings and clear cache but still it persists.I rebooted the phone as well and nothing s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Think my Galaxy S2 usb port is damaged.

Hi, I'm having problems with my phone leading me to conclude my mini usb port is damaged. I can charge the phone, but the phone acts strangely when charging. It will say it has reached full charge yet will still show as 94/95%. It continues to charge...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc desire s keeps rebooting

i have a htc desire s, and for about 2 months its randomly rebooting. i have a few apps dowloaded from the store and a few music files but i only really use the phone for work purposes, picking up email etc. tonight its packed it in and is stuck in a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S3 microphone goes very quiet on call

Hi there, I'm experiencing what seems to be a quite widespread issue with my S3. It's basically become unusable as a phone, i can hear people perfectly, but people can't hear me (or to be precise I' am extreemly quiiet and can only be heard if I shou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s3, beeping noise when phone has charged fully.

since the Jelly Bean update i have been getting an annoying beeping noise when my phone has fully charged.It then proceeds to beep every minute or so, until i unplug it. I do like to charge the phone over night (as does alot of people, judging by oth...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos