Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 3g or wifi

i have a samsung galaxy s2 and im not sure if its better to use wifi or 3g for connection. what is best and cheapest?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy 3 Update Released?

Hello There! Can anyone confirm if 02 have released an update to the software for the S3? Mine has been nagging me all day to connect to a wifi connection to apparently do one but when I got home from work and connected to my wifi network it says i w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Can't access data/internet when not in Wifi areas?

I seems like this is something that happened today. I cannot access data since this morning. Seriously these guys are a Joke. They increase the tariffs without ANY service. I am moving away from O2 at the end of my contract. I can't wait.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection problems

I have a samsung galaxy ace 2 when I loose the signal (I live in a very bad area) the phone does not always reconnect when I move to good areas however the display shows 2-3 bars on signal.If I turn phone off and then on it connects but until I reali...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei U8185 not booting

Hi, hopefully someone can help. A few weeks ago I brought a Huawei Y100 U8185 from O2 and today I brought a new SDcard formated it and put it in the phone. The phone won't boot now, just loops at the O2 bubble animation logo. This even happens withou...

malleybo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cap

Hi all i have a samsung y phone £27 monthly.Iam always going over charges is it possible to have this capped,once i have used my add on,

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfortunately TwLauncher has stopped

After 6 months of trouble free service it looks like my Samsung Galaxy S2 has decided to throw few wobblers. Two days ago it failed to send a text. and kept draining the battery trying to do so without telling me. Two hours ago I tried to open a text...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia u keyboard

Hi, ive updated my phone today & when i typed my first text after update i pressed the "pencil" key & that gave me the option to change the keyboard ,as I scrolled through it changed from the qwerty style to the old style where if u want to type c u ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Sim phones

Does O2 offer any dual SIM phones on any of its plans? Alternatively, does O2 offer any plans that allow you to use your phone in two different jurisdictions without incurring roaming charges half the time? I live in the UK (Northern Ireland) but wor...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery discharging

I've had a Samsung Galaxy S2 for around six months and had no problems whatsoever. Over the last three or four days however the battery has started to lose it's charge much quicker than normal, and even before I go to bed the warning has started to a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos