Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no network coverage

I have just come back to o2 after two years with orange, have got a samsung s3 mini. I have little or no coverage in my house despite it being in a good area for coverage. When I put postcode in, o2 are saying there is a broken mast in the area but I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

I've read various posts about people having their data allowance used up inexplicably. I don't understand. I believe in getting your money's worth. I'm on Pay as you go go go and it doesn't matter where I go or what I do on wifi, my data allowance ne...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

S3 new owner.

Hi, i have recently upgraded from a s2 too a s3, my 02 broadband will not let me acces it even though i type in the password and such. Had no problems with my s2 so am i missing an option somewhere ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting Galaxy S3 up on O2 Wi-Fi

Topic. How do I do this? I have the WEP key etc for the Wi-Fi, but how do I set up the Wi-Fi on my phone? Don't just tell me to read the manual, I have done, the writing's so tiny that even I can't see it (and no, I don't need glasses)

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great O2 Customer service

I posted earlier on someone elses thread (PAYG section) They had a bad experience with O2 customer services today and were complaining. I thought i would redress the balance with some praise for them. My daughter in law had her LG phone on O2 PAYG st...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! samsung siii

In the notifications panel there is what looks like an N with a little blue what looks like a signal sign when pullin down panel it doesnt say what this is for new to this phone HELP

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung wave y wants a sim password!

My mum gave me her Samsung Wave y phone. I previously had a blackberry but the battery wasn't too good on it so I moved to this phone but when I put the sim in it asked for a sim password, I don't remember having one and the blackberry never asked me...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s3 wont turn on

Hi my samsung was fine on saturday, sunday tried to turn my phone on. It had dies, tried different different battery and charger. Toot to 02 shop and they sent it to repair shop. Had phone call today to say my phone will cost me £138 to repair due to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update failed on S3, now the phones broken :(

Just took delivery of a "refurb'd" galaxy S3, charged it,started playing with it and it asks me to carry out an update. Downloaded update and installed it, now all the phone does is show the samsung logo, then the o2 logo, then android installing, th...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Note II 4.1.2

Still no sign of the 'latest' (though getting on to be 5-6 months old now) update from Samsung via O2 for the Note II (N7100) - Despite Voda, Orange and H3G all having their 4.1.2 updates in December 2012, rolled out in January 2013 to their customer...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos