Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Since installing new filmware phone crashes

Hi, Now this is really annoying, I have a Galaxy S2 and since installing the up to date filmware the phone crashes all the time and never had this issue until it was installed. What basically happens is the phone either locks or just goes off. To get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's in the box - Xperia Z?

That's the question.. What is supplied in the box with a Sony Xperia Z from O2? Charger, earphone...memory card etc? Thanks!

Resolved! I have formula 1 updates via my twitter account and i,m only allowed 200 messages per day

I have Formula 1 updates via my twitter account sent to my number in the form of an sms message,and I can only get 200 messages per day,and they only reset at midnight as you can appreciate on qualifying and race days I can get up to 1000 messages pe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T keeps turning itself off

Hi, My Sony Xperia T keeps turning itself off without any warning or error message. This can be after a minute or so or as soon as the O2 start up screen appears - the power just cuts off. The software is up to date and there is plenty of battery lif...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi

Hi, I've registered for O2 wifi but it doesn't appear in my list of wifi networks on my phone? Also it tells me I'm connected to BT Openzone and the signal is strong but I can't get online. I have no router but downloaded the O2 wifi app....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Ace USB driver for Win7

I'm trying to connect my Galaxy Ace to my Win7 PC but it can't find a USB driver. I've tried searching but all I can find is Kies - Kies will not install as it tells me I'm not connected to the internet! I am, I downloaded Kies OK! Could this be beca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830

HI i have a Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 it's showing i have a un read message in my text messages but when i press the message icon to open my texts there is nothing there and it shows in notifications i just can't get rid of it can any one help plea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnected because service is unavaible

hey i have been using my htc one x for a year now and recently i had few problems which led me to a factory reset. however, after factory reset i lost my connection. i cannot send any text messages or make any calls. on setting, under mobile data it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SII not recognised by Kies

Finally gave up waiting for o2 to upfgrade I9100p and flashed it to the JB. Phone is working fine, used the restore option from kies to get all the back up data. Now the phone is not recognised by kies!! any suggestion as to what has gone wrong? the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC 8X password doesnt work!!! screen lock password failed but hasnt been changed!!!!

I have an HTC 8X which i my daughter uses, she had a screen lock password set for it so her little brothers didnt get into her phone, but when she got up yesterday morning she put in her password but it said wrong password, she tried a few more times...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos