Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant get radio to work on FM Radio function

Hi - I'm Charlie.I am unable to operate the radio function on my Xperia E.It seems to be stuck on one frequency and the controls to move thro the frequencies are missing,There is also no sound eminating from the headphones.I notice under the 'Setup /...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone but found it

I lost my phone at the weekend so cancelled my sim NOT phone but phone has turned up and is no longer registered on the network . . . . . . . help!!!!!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jelly Bean stopped 0871 Numbers

Hi all I am asking if anyone else has had problems since installing the Jelly Bean OS for the Samsung Galaxy 2 ? First off I cannot ring the premium lines as I did on Icecream Sandwich and also Google Music keeps popping into my active applications, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Xperia sp black

Anyone know when the new sony xperia sp will be available to purchase in black? Only the white model is online.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia t - unable to connect to Mobile Data

I can enable 'Mobile Data' but when I then try to use Google Play or refresh my email it shows 'No Connection' and 'Could not open connection to server'When I check Mobile Data - Mobile data traffic is no longer tickedHow can I keep 'Mobile data traf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP PLEASE

Really need help. My Samsung Galaxy S2 is 1 yr old. today it started to freeze a few times & this time it wont start up. Not charging and i cant access the recovery mode (Volume up+Home+Start). Even soft reset (battery out 10 seconds and start button...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Please can someone tell me if there is a Data problem with the Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-I5800? Since going over to pay monthly from pay & go this phone keeps racking up a daily data usage charge even though I am not using any internet or wi fi knowin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number?

I've just received a new o2 sim in the post as my other o2 sim was faulty, but I want to keep my old number but have no idea how to do this. Please help!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Since installing new filmware phone crashes

Hi, Now this is really annoying, I have a Galaxy S2 and since installing the up to date filmware the phone crashes all the time and never had this issue until it was installed. What basically happens is the phone either locks or just goes off. To get...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos