Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how do you get 02 send you a email

Had to call them last week as my phone stop charging for the second time and as you can tell I was not happy so call them to sort things out call center manager told me he will give me a new phone if it stops working for a 3rd time and would email me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z1 just died!

I've only had this phone for 6 days and was in the middle of sending a text when the screen just went blank. I'm now unable to restart the phone and if i try a charge there is also no response. Has anyone else had this?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samdsung s4 v Sony z1

which is the best! as regards to battery life and camrea? cant decide between these 2 phones. Is the weight of z1 a problem?

Resolved! Samsung GS3: Random crashes and switch offs up to 5 times a day?

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 (16GB version) in White my latest Baseband number is I9300XXELLA I have had my phone since June 2012, but since the 4.1.2 update and this year, i have been experiencing random crashes and switch offs up to 5 times a day even ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

Hi, how do i turn my voicemail on my phone? i have a Samsung Galaxy SII, thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S4 android 4.3 update

Hi all, I had an update pop up on my galaxy s4 but declined as it wasn't convenient. Not entirely sure what it was and now when I check for updates it says that I have the most up to date software. I wonder if anyone knows when the 4.3 rollout is due...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency only

I am a recyclrd teenager of 76 and have a problem with my galaxy fame.up to yesterday no problem at all but when I switched on this morning I cam only make emergency cakks only and a message saying not registered with this network.Can anyone help me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 - how can I delete photos from the gallery?

I have recently got my Galaxy S4 which I really like except....I took a couple of photos to practice using the camera. I have deleted them from the camera but they are still in the gallery and there doesn't appear to be a way of deleting them.Help pl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seriously poor signal on Galaxy S4.

I left my previous mobile provider in May and took out a 24mth contract with O2 getting an S4. When I got the phone, the signal was OK, but has slowly got worse to point of being shocking, and I'm only talking for phone calls and texts here, nothing ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calendar

My calendar has wiped itself can I get it back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos