Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multi media message

I have received a text to say i have a media message but when i go to o2 to retrieve it, it asks for a numerical pin but the pin in the message has letters in it!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Refusing to kick in on S4

Hi all,recently upgraded to an S4 with a 4g tarrif.Yesterday it finally started working after transfering from my old S2 and i was all ready for 4g and yet it hasn't kicked in at all. In glasgow but coverage checker says my are is up and running.I've...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei and MMS

My Hauawei P6 won't send or receive MMS messages. I tried sending a text requiest (202) then activating the settigns set including switching off and on, but no good. I tried to speka to an O2 adviser but eventaully all I got was a 'chat' on my phone....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Here we Go again

Samsung has just released an update for the Note 2 (and other phones) so they can now work with Galaxy Gear. O2 is there any chance you can inform your customers as to when you are going to update these phones so they can use their phones with the ga...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s2 Please help a technophobe :-)

HiMy s3 has gone in for repair so I'm trying to use my old s2. I've put my sim in (with the little thingy the girl from the shop gave me for it) but it's saying my contacts when I try to ring them are "Not recognised by network". It's my old phone wh...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 charger error

My 2 month old samsung s4 has not been dropped or doesnt have water damage and it wont charge up at all, tried every usb and charger possible, it stays blank and randomly vibrates? why is it doing this can i get it fixed without paying as this is not...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung G Young switching off / on all of sudden

Hi I bought Samsung G Young Nov 2012 at O2 shop.It has been working okay in my place but in the city centre or certain spots it turns itself off, and on again and again forever.It does loop between starting up screen (with sound) and Samsung logo fla...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos