Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android 4.3 Update - S3, S4, S4 Mini & Note II

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-pa...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 395 replies
  • 2 kudos

cant recive calls from another country

I have international calls and when I call my favorite contacts then it's ok but when people call me from latvia using my international number there is just silence this has been happening for the third day now. Why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

could all Xperia owners please do the following. *URGENT*

Hi, can you please go to android play store and disable auto updates.Also can you go into Xperia update centre and turn OFF automatic updates.And do not update the system app "backup and restore"Will post back soon, still finding out details but it i...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 33 replies
  • 2 kudos

Xperia PS4 remote play fix.

If you're one of the many with stuttering connection drops every minute or so,It has nothing to do with dualshock,It's not even due to using 2.4thIn the dropdown android notification settings. Turn off location.That's it, that's what's stopping it wo...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Note 4 Prices -- o2??

Ok so last night I popped into Giffgaff and was pleasantly surprised to see the Note 4 price had been reduced by £30. This comes sim free with no contract.So I thought (naively) that o2 must revised their prices given the shop was going through maint...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 6 has a hidden notification light?

Ok...... this baffles me. http://gizmodo.com/why-is-the-nexus-6-secretly-hiding-a-led-notification-l-1662042444?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I upgrade phones on pay as you go?

I have an S3 and have had it for just over a year now. Am I able to upgrade phones on pay as you go or would I need to be pay monthly?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Desire S Can't read multimedia messages

As per subject I can't open multimedia messages, and or send them. Phone is HTC Desire S. I had a lot of problems setting the phone up a while ago as I had to set up everything manually so I don't know if there is a setting somewhere that controls or...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos