Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

sms message wont send to australia

Hi, basically I cant send sms messages to my friend in aus. When I send it instantly says the message 'could not send' same also when I reply to a message. I have only been with o2 for a few weeks and an using an xperia Z1 compact. any help would be ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsang gt-19100-music

no sound from music downloaded from my computer.(with earphones)all ok on radio/utube.silver surfer.please help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 - MASSIVE email usage for no reason

Had Iphones, Note 3 for many years, 1gm now 2gb data and NEVER gone over my limit, since i have had the Note 4 it appears to be using stupid amount of data for email and despite my data resetting on 15th i am now back to having used 2gb and most days...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping from standard sim to micro

Hi,I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace style for my mum as a present. She currently has a ye olde Samsung that has a standard SIM card. I think the Galaxy needs a micro SIM and the lady in the shop took my mums phone number then said I needed to br...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G 4G Europe roaming only get GSM data

I have a Sim only 4G plan with International Saver, and a Motorola Moto G 4G. High speed data works fine for me in the UK.I'm now roaming for the first time and in Stockholm. I turned on data roaming but can only get GSM service, which is painfully s...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Alpha user througts

Anyone out there using a Galaxy Alpha and can give me there peraonal thoughts on the phone? Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 stuck on boot screen

Hi Please can someone help with my Samsung Galaxy S2 GTI900 which has been stuck in a boot loop (Samsung logo to o2 bubbles). I have removed the s2 card since but I have things on the phone which I do not want to lose (contacts etc). I have gone into...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android L

Android L official release not out yet, but already the 'easter egg' has been revealed! http://youtu.be/dKIzsoAodI0 Can't wait to update my Nexus 5!

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia M2 camera help

hi all,I have just got my friend a Xperia M2 for Christmas.The phone is amazing for the price but the camera is very poor quality compared to other 8MP phone cameras.Does anyone know why this could be or if there is s way to improve it?Regards TIA.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Z Ultra Restarting by itself!

Handset has decided to restart itself at least 3 times by itself over the past couple of days!Was annoying earlier as was in middle of call!Checked diagnostics and show 3 android.process.acore under Application crashes, but shows 0 for System Restart...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos