Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Old sim hasn't deactivated after sim swap

Hi, I upgraded my phone recently and did the sim swap yesterday. My new sim works fine, but so does my old sim. It hasn't deactivated. I tried turning the phone off and on, and taking the sim out. How do I get it deactivated?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop coming to LG G3 Soon!

Calling all LG G3 owners... Fancy a little lollipop treat? Well don't worry, there's some tasty lollipops heading your way in the coming week or two, but quite possible within just a few days!We have approved the update today and sent it back to LG. ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 6

hi all just got a nexus 6 on pay monthly and have noticed a few things and not sure if there is a fix for them 1st under settings/about phone it says unknown number2nd under my account for o2 it says device details "We've identified that the device y...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no update available

Every day i check for the update but it says i have the latest. Which is 4.4.2. Ive heard its been live since the 13th. Nothing on kies either. Any suggestions please.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 520 stuck on flight mode

My phone ran out of battery and when I recharged it it went onto flight mode and will not come off. It! Have tried turning on and off and removing battery....any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The Samsung Gear Watch broken

Hi The Samsung Gear watch I bought from you just broke in two as it fell down from a chair. What do I need todo to get it fixed? Erlend

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital radio app

Hi, I want to listen to a digital radio app whilst at work but need to know how much of my data usage it will take. Is there a way that I can find out? I tried live chat but it wasn't very helpful

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block 0845,0800,0844 ect

hi there i want to find out if i can get thos number Block my mobil tho o2 cus if poss? Thanks Derek J Collins

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy s4 touch not responsive after sleep

HelloI just bought samsung s4 gt-i9505 and its got a weird bug, when I am trying to use phone after sleep touch becomes not responsive. When I am clearing cache it helps for some time but problem keep coming back.I'he tried hard reset also. Any ideas...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos