Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't Connect To O2 wifi.

Hi All, I’ve a problem with my Moto G ( +4G ) running Android 4.4.4, connecting to O2 wifi. The phone just won’t connect to O2 wifi. It was bought in October for my wife and it wouldn’t connect for her - she says it was ok originally for about three ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gmail

How do I remove a Gmail account from my phone. It is linked to two and I only want one of them.

Kendo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages with pics attached + Help

Slight problem when I sent a text message and attach a photo no one can see the picture....used to be able to do this no problem on other network has anyone got a fix

Helen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data transfer between accounts

My daughter's phone has excess data. Can to transfer this to my number? We are both on one account

KezMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 Edge Oreo

Do we have any word on when the Android Oreo update may make it's way to the s7 edge? It's been nearly a year since the release of the update and still nothing

BenGDB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection & 'out of data' notice wont go away

Last month my wife used her phone for a virtual reality experiment and went over her 500Mb allowance. She bought more data and when the experiment finished deleted the app and it's service. However, now in the new monthly billing cycle she still has ...

Free samsung tablet with S9

Has anyone received their tablet? My phone was upgraded on 31st May and still no sign of tablet. Customer services keep changing their story so they are not very helpful. Considering we are now at day 58 its not much to ask how much longer it will be...

Nokia 5 security patch level

I know that O2 no doubt has it's own branded version of the Nokia 5 firmware but just wondered what the patch level is up to? I purchased a SIM free one from CPW in April as my Samsung J3 2016 had fallen off Samsung's patch roadmap and due to their p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable Voicemail on Pay-and-Go

To Disable Voicemail on Pay-and-Go: I did Online Chat (twice) and also spoke to the Service Desk to try and get voicemail totaly disabled on my Samsung J5. They all offered solutions, non of which worked. It cost me money to test these "solutions" wh...

Locked out of my phone

I received my upgrade yesterday and tried to set it up,a galaxy J3 2017,and I have somehow locked it. I have tried password but no luck. Is there someone who can help me fix this issue please?

Mary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos