Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim unlock code

Hi, I am trying to unlock an old Samsung s6 so I can use another sim in it, I called o2 so that they could send me an unlock code, however, I have entered the code and it just says code unsuccessful. Does anyone know how I get past this?? Thanks

Shaza42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 9 - disabling increase volume in pocket

I know there used to be a toggle for this but I can't find it.My phone usually lives in my rucksack while at work but is very loud when it rings.I've turned everything down but testing it still seems loud.I need to be able to hear it ring as am expec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a risk to getting Huawei?

Hi, I want to upgrade to the P30 Pro bit I dont know whether that would be risky considering all of the stuff going on with Huawei/Google/Trump. Can anyone who knows more than me on this situation advise?Thanks,Tys.

Tys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a Galaxy S8

Hi, I spoke with a customer service rep on the phone earlier and they have agreed to unlock my phone, but I've only just now realised that I never gave them my phones IMEI number. Will this be an issue? For further information, I have had this phone ...

Tys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S10 Notification Sounds

I have recently got the Samsung Galaxy S10 directly from O2 on pay monthly.I am having issues with my notifications. Default sounds for like Snapchat etc just don't work and I get the default Samsung notification tone for EVERYTHING.I like Snapchat t...

Audio problem after update

Hello i run into this issue after i updated phone todayI was listenimg to music with my headphones i can barely hear any sound i and my volume is on max whats with this new update

AdasT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

When will O2 support WiFi calling for Huawei P30 pro?

Terry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching code

I requested an unlatching code recently and have now got my new sim card from new provider and put in phone unlatching code was not recognised and was not able to use phone went into local 02 shop this morning they requested another code I have recei...

Galaxy Note9 sat nav connectivity to Citroen

Hello All,I managed to connect my phone to the car's touchscreen, via bluetooth, for calls and texts.However, I could not get the driving app/sat nav from my phone to connect to the car's screen.Any ideas & and solutions most welcome, please.Kindest ...

S6 tablet video

HelloJust got a new S6 tablet today. All is fine apart from I have in my head that some video play looks a little blurry/slightly out of focus.This applies to YouTube, other social media videos. It just doesn't look crystal clear/sharp as I was expec...

Darren_76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos