Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Faulty Huawei PSmart 2019

I'm not sure if I've posted this on the right board but my Huawei P Smart 2019 has suddenly got a black screen. I haven't dropped it of anything, it just suddenly went black. It is still on as I can hear it vibrate when I get a message but I can;t se...

Jen34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10e

Hi, anyone know when O2 will have s10e units back in stock?

S20 Ultra Sim Slot Type?

Hey all,I’m looking at the S20 Ultra as my upgrade device and have a query.I use a personal sim and a business sim (both with o2) and I read in the reviews and spec sheets that the Ultra has a hybrid sim slot, that can take a sim and memory card or 2...

stevenb88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking S9

I upgraded my phone earlier this year & would like to gift my S9 to a friend. How can I get the S9 unlocked?

Resolved! Transfer Whatsapp history from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7

Hey all I'm having real issues in transferring my whatsapp history from iPhone to Samsung. The whatsapp history will back up automatically on iCloud and that's great if you're just changing your iPhone to another iPhone. If I want to 'restore' my mes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is O2 not stocking Google Pixel phones

For a second year in a row, O2 is not stocking the Google Pixel phones. The stupidity of the situation is that when I walk into an O2 showroom, the staff very kindly direct me to the nearest CarphoneWarehouse to buy a Google Pixel. It seems the staff...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIM card error

HiSIM card has stopped working on my S10 plus. Have tried all the various options such as cache reset and reset network settings through to a full factory reset.SIM registers fine in another phone.S10 detects the SIM in slot 1 or 2 but won't connect ...

Chris18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola Edge screen issues

My wife and I both got new Motorola Edges of about 10 days ago and the screen has started flickering or showing weird behaviour on both. Is this a known issue with the model?

Twmbleton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promotions

Hi. I have just purchased a new Samsung s20 ultra. Currently o2 are offering free Samsung buds when you upgrade. How do you claim these? The link in the pop up does not work?

ryanjt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Decoding

HiWe are lived in UK 1,5 years ago and had one pay monthly tariff with samsung s9.Before we left from UK, I paid all obligation but didnt get my codes for samsung s9 and now cant use in other countryI had no UK phone number and cant login to my old o...

Akos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos