cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone 😄
Message 1 of 1,009
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Be more dog.
Running round in circles chasing it's own tail.
Message 761 of 1,009

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 762 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry to say, I have signed up for a new contract through carphone warehouse with ee. I took the deal that I mentioned in my last post. The deal clincher for me was the cinema tickets and the monthly repayments. I'll be saving myself £40 over the two years and they're cinema deals really appeals to me. My note 4 was meant to show up today from O2 but it hasn't so I think it will arrive tomorrow. I'll be returning this straight back and cancelling my contract. All is not lost however, I've ordered an O2 payg SIM card to put in my old iPhone so I can use that for emergencies, holidays etc. I have a two week wait for my note 4 with carphone warehouse but I don't mind. It was the best decision for me.
Message 763 of 1,009

MI5
  • 144570 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
As always, it's what works for you.
As long as you are happy with the network and service all is good slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 764 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I certainly don't blame you for your decision, always go with the best deal for yourself. Hopefully no bloatware on the phone and no waiting for updates. Win,win...

Message 765 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have move to EE through CPW.

Although i was quite sceptical of CPW after reading some horrendous stories, i cannot put into words how fantastic they have been.

Message 766 of 1,009

MI5
  • 144570 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
Never had a problem with them myself at all either, but I suppose for balance I acknowledge some difficulties have been reported on here from time to time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 767 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

CPW are much better these days and to put it into perspective we normally hear only the bad on here.

Message 768 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I am going to leave my white Note 4 order open (due to my amazing deal !?!?!) but have sent an email to the complaint Review Service. They say they will respond within 5 days so will update when I get a response. 

Anyone aware of my legal rights. If O2 pulled the call it would be very clear I ordered Black and made an agreement based on a black model. Do O2 legally have to honour this or are they just within their rights to offer me a cancellation. 

Message 769 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I would have thought O2 would be legally obliged to offer you the original deal upon return of the white phone following their cancellation procedure. Certainly morally but legally?...I'm no lawyer and not that well up in consumer rights so I would be interested in the reply from the CRS.

Message 770 of 1,009