Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

128Gb Sd card for s5 (SanDisk)

keithwill838
Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased one of these from Amazon(not an individual but Amazon) so hoping it would be ok,i formatted it in my phone then used an adaptor to transfer my music and photo,s,but the Sd card would only work for so long and kept either disconnecting from my computer or asking to be formatted again,the said card was Black in colour and seeing as all my other Sd cards have been red i was wondering if the card itself was snide(it is a SanDisk card),i thought buying it from the Amazon store instead of a shop selling them it would not be snide,maybe i just got a dud one,anyway has anybody else had trouble using the 128gb card in a S5

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on with the replacement
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most probably the best avenue to take.

Although the s5 is capable of taking the 128 capacity.
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

to be honest if your going that size get an official samsung one to be safe 

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although the Sandisk should work fine I must say I think I would be inclined to get a samsung one if you can afford it
Message 14 of 16

keithwill838
  • 31 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes that is it exactly,everything seems ok except that,maybe thats just me,but as we cannot peep inside we will never know

Message 15 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144662 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions
Is the format compatible with your computer and OS ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16