Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view or access a pdf of my latest bill

Dun
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have contacted O2 several times now as I am unable to access my latest bills when I log in to my account. After various attempts at logging in/out/tech dept referral / etc etc this is still NOT resolved on any device. I cannot access a pdf bill on the App or on line so what is going on at O2 as this is a new problem so needs sorting out? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Dun 

O2 are fully aware of many issues with the new 360 billing platform.

Hundreds of complaints on here alone let alone all those that don't come here to post their issues.

All any of us can do is wait for them to sort it out.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10183 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Dun 

No one on here will be able to tell you what is going on.. as this is not customer services and nor will anyone from o2 answer your question...

Have you emptied your temp internet files, cleared the cookies, tried a different browser, as I have managed to download and print my bill to a pdf via myo2 on the web... so in IT terms no fault found...  im on the legacy platform still though

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 
I wish I was still on the legacy platform! Little or no issues with that system.

Only moving to 360 gave me brain fade when I tried to negotiate all the different aspects of that.

There's an old saying "If it ain't broke, it doesn't need fixing"🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Dun
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi madasaf1sh ,

I have tried all the procedures that o2 suggested and none have worked so I am still unable to access any pdf bills which I have also requested on email (not arrived either). Customer service is poor with O2 and I am trying to find out if other customers are facing similar issues that are not being resolved by O2. Thanks 

Message 5 of 7

Dun
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. Reassuring to know it is not just me as O2 seem to try and tell me it is MY issue 

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Dun 

If you read @MI5's post above, you will see that hundreds of people have complained on here about the same issue and O2 are more than aware of the problems with the new 360 billing platform. It's fixing it from their end which is taking the time.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7