Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out of bundle charges reduction

Kathishome
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had an email from o2 confirming that you have added my out of bundle charges reduction as I requested.  I have not sent you any messages requesting anything. Are you able to look into this please? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144625 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27729 Solutions

@Kathishome 

It's just an automated system message that gets sent when customers are moved to the new billing system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144625 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27729 Solutions

@Kathishome 

It's just an automated system message that gets sent when customers are moved to the new billing system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

zenwizard
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In these days of fake messages about accounts, and of things regularly getting added to accounts that didn't get requested, it would be wise for O2 to fix their systems so these kinds of messages don't ever get sent, so that we don't have to worry about them, and so that O2 staff don't have to reply to worried customers explaining it.

Message 3 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6654 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

O2 have taken over 18 months to get this far changing their billing system. Annoying bugs will probably take much longer

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23141 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@zenwizard This is a customer community. O2 staff aren't replying to anything here.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

Jason_
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

These emails should not be getting sent out. What doesn't help is that the domain the email is sent from isn't "o2.co.uk", but "s-email-o2.co.uk" (well mine was) - anybody could just buy such a domain and send emails from it.

Would save a tonne of man-hours of people like me running around making sure nothing bad has happened, just incompetence.

(and I understand o2 will never read this but I may have a chat with their customer services)

Message 6 of 9

mp87
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fully agree with the statements made in here. Just had a text and email about this and had no clue what was going on. Luckily this post exists and saves me waiting in a phone queue for ages. O2 should be much clearer on this happening or what is actually happening

Message 7 of 9

RickOTwo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I agree entirely about the confusing domain. 

Message 8 of 9

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5875 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jason_ 

Why not "...save a tonne of man-hours..." by forgetting about your chat with Customer Services. On a topic like that, it's an absolute guaranteed waste of time. 

Message 9 of 9