cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I get details of my bill in between billing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,  was wondering whether anybody knows whether I can get details of any calls/texts since my last bill, next bill not due to 3rd March and need some info before then, the contract is in my name and I pay the bill but it's my daughters phone, I think she may be being bullied but I think she's deleted the text so want to see if there are any messages from a certain number.

Thanks for your info in advance

Kizzie

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm considering the contract is in your name it should be fine. However I'm not sure if CS have access to bills or itemised histories without them being present on our own accounts.

You can try and I hope they can help I really do.

You can ring 202 from any contract phone. Annoyingly they closed at 18:00:( they'll reopen from 8:00 tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you suspect bullying 😞 its not a nice thing especially for a child:(

If there's anything else we can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

Depending on the phone type we can show you how to block specific numbers.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunately you'll have to wait until the next bill date.

Have you tried speaking with your daughter? Trust first then invade privacy later.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes I have and she says everything is fine but she doesn't seem fine. If I called o2, do you think they would tell me if there have been texts or calls from a certain number?

Thank you for taking the time to reply, its appreciated

Message 3 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm considering the contract is in your name it should be fine. However I'm not sure if CS have access to bills or itemised histories without them being present on our own accounts.

You can try and I hope they can help I really do.

You can ring 202 from any contract phone. Annoyingly they closed at 18:00:( they'll reopen from 8:00 tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you suspect bullying 😞 its not a nice thing especially for a child:(

If there's anything else we can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

Depending on the phone type we can show you how to block specific numbers.
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much for your reply, i'll give them a call sometime tomorrow, you hear such horror stories of kids with bullying I suppose i'm just being an over protective parent, thank you again
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I requested it once before o2 told me they cannot give me any details about incoming calls/texts unless the police request it

Message 6 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

No such thing as being over protective:)

I think I've actually found a way you can view numbers.

Log into your account then scroll down and you'll see a section entitled recent charges;

Click on the view my recent charges link

It appears you can see them in there before your bill date. I do apologise.

I have only got pre-last 24 hours showing so they may only update daily.

Unfortunatly it will only show sent messages though:(

Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much, that's put my mind at rest, there haven't been any! phew, can't believe I was looking for something like that and couldn't for the life of me see it!

Message 8 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
To be honest I didn't know of it either haha.

What phone is it? We may be able to stop said messages/calls from coming through.
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm quite happy as there haven't been any through to the phone, she obviously was fine when she said she was, as I said, its just me being over protective, i'm quite happy now, thank you again

Message 10 of 16