Did you mean: 

What happens when my 12month contract ends

Dommirsharob
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there and good day.

I have 2x Pay Monthly SIMs, each on a 12 month initial term which is coming to an end in August. What happens at end of the 12 months? I did find an old thread (2013) which indicated they simply move on to monthly rolling with same terms. Is that still the case?

I'm happy with the current package/terms so just trying to understand if I need to take any action before the end of the 12 months.

Many thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6636 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

Your information is correct they simply change to 30 day rolling contracts. If you are happy do nothing. If not you can either leave or upgrade 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6636 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

Your information is correct they simply change to 30 day rolling contracts. If you are happy do nothing. If not you can either leave or upgrade 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144532 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Dommirsharob 

It's still the same. You just carry on with a 30 day rolling plan.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Dommirsharob
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks to you both for such swift and helpful replies!

Message 4 of 4