cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re Pay monthly-When can I view today's bill..?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, me again! My overall bill/summarised bill (for 2nd January-2nd February) appeared online at midnight, but I can't yet access the fully itemised bill,  only that from the previous month (Dec-Jan). I was told that it would also appear at midnight-but no. I am keen to view it before I leave the UK at 9am! As I have a mobile that was manufactured around the time that Noah built the ark, so it has no internet function, and unsure about any wi-fi access to where I will be staying, Hence my eagerness to view before I leave..! I am guessing that you receive an overall summary, which is followed up later by the fully itemised version..but just how much later..?! Any ideas guys..? Thank you! xxx

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144530 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27712 Solutions
The account updates at midnight which is the same time as the whole website in general so it may take a couple of hours for the breakdown to be available to view.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144530 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27712 Solutions
The account updates at midnight which is the same time as the whole website in general so it may take a couple of hours for the breakdown to be available to view.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123036 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Once I get the text to say it's available to view online, I am able to see the full and itemised bill. So I expect you will when you log on today...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to view it anytime you wish after midnight

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

As others have said, once I get the email I can see a fully itemised bill as soon as I drag myself out of bed. You can actually see all your usage before the bill is produced by looking at recent charges.

Message 5 of 5