Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud!

TBbb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I keep getting letters to my door for an Mr Asad Umer account number (REMOVED) the address on this account is my address and no one named Asad Umer lives in my address where this is registered to, how have you verified this individuals identity and address?? I am getting constant letters and debt recovery letters and I am really annoyed I have contacted o2 via phone and email several times and had been assured I wouldn’t get these letters anymore and I am STILL GETTING these letter?! I have reported this to Action fraud the reference is (REMOVED) I have spoken to o2 this morning who transferred the call to the o2 fraud department and it said there was no one there and the call dropped! When is this going to be resolved?? When asking an o2 customer service how my address has been verified for this person I was told I can’t have this details due to data protection!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

Are the letters from O2 or are they from a debt recovery agency.

If the latter you will need to deal with them

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144603 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@TBbb 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3