Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract

Joe154
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved away from the UK in June 2022 and still had 12 months left of my contract at roughly £45 a month. In November of 2022 I reached out to see about just paying it one go and cancelling and was told it would be £274 or I could let it run its course. I have been billed after the last contract day of June 27th and currently have another bill on my account for £80. I have also phoned up and spoke to someone who cancelled it and said my last bill would be July but have just had an email to say my tariff has changed to o2 refresh and I will receive my next bill at the end of august on top of the £80 bill. Anyone any idea how I stop this going ahead and just cancel it completely. I took a 24 month contract out that I’m still being billed for 26 months later that I haven’t used for over a year

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36287 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

You should expect all costs to have been settled in the month following your request to O2 to terminate - but check you have done as explained in this Guide: Cancelling Your Contract @Joe154

You can get in touch with O2 via Social Media using the methods listed in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12123 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

What you signed up for was a minimum term of 24 months, which would turn into a rolling agreement after @Joe154 

If you want to cancel you need to get in touch with customer services.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3