cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for Disney+ for 1 day (after 3 month free period) - Auto Renew was turned off already

JRSC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just received my bill for Feb/March, yet this time it stated my bill was slightly more than usual, around 26p higher...

This extra charge was for a single Disney+ charge for 17-17 Feb, even though i always turned off extras weeks before hand to stop any auto charging for it etc.

I even received confirmation on the 16th that it was cancelled and no longer had access to it after this date.

So why am I being charged 26p for a single day of Disney+ that I didn't want after the 3 months free, nor even get access too?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 5

JRSC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have sent them a message by DM on Twitter, see how long it takes to respond, they haven't since yesterday yet.

I cannot understand a word via telephone, so prefer chat or messages email etc.

Thanks anyway.

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5853 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@JRSC 

You might have to remind the social media team once or twice, but they will reply and have a better reputation for solving issues than the Customer Service team. Hence, they are well worth persevering with. 👍  

Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10216 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@JRSC 

You might be better contacting DisneyPlus support via their website as it will be them who have passed the charge onto o2... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5