Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls or texts since virgin migrations

Stressed02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm unable to receive calls or texts ,which means I've been unable to access my email, bank accounts, WhatsApp, and more because I can't receive verification codes neither via text nor call..

It's been extremely frustrating dealing with O2 customer services,  after clearly stating the issue with my sim , and outlining the steps I've taken .. like 1. Tried the sim in another phone 2. Reset my phone 3. Gotten a new sim 4. Checked network settings . Etc. They go on and ask me ,did you try on another phone. ????????!!!! 

I've been calling to escalate this as this is the 3rd month going and still no resolution. I'm fed up and I've requested my PAC to move my number from this mess , but guess what I'm unable to receive it and I've called asking if I can receive it via email ,and they give me an email that according to Gmail report doesn't exist. .. has someone faced a similar issue ,and what was the solutions...

I repeat I can't receive texts nor majority number phone calls.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Stressed02 

There's no reason why they can't give you your PAC over the telephone, so try asking again and don't be fobbed off.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2