cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% off Samsung cases that aren't available!

Morbiusdog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, i picked up my preordered Samsung Z fold 5 from the Cheltenham O2 shop on Saturday morning and i was going to buy a Samsung slim pen case for it as the girl in the shop said they were half price at the minuite but they didnt have any in stock yet but i could get one when they came in.

I went in to the Cribbs Causeway Bristol O2 today to see if they had any in, they didnt but the chap i spoke to said i wouldnt be able to get one for half price anyway as it had to be purchased at the same time as the phone.

This seems a bit unfair to me as O2 couldnt actually provide the item on offer at the time i bought the phone!

Can i still somehow get the discount  ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10183 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Morbiusdog 

It would have to be at the same store you purchased the phone from, as I had the same on Saturday, and was told I had to go back to that store, when they had them in stock, if I wanted an overpriced Samsung one.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Morbiusdog 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255 

Or go back to the original store who promised you the discount.
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10183 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Morbiusdog 

It would have to be at the same store you purchased the phone from, as I had the same on Saturday, and was told I had to go back to that store, when they had them in stock, if I wanted an overpriced Samsung one.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Yep, the original store as I said above.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4