Did you mean: 

£200 Mastercard redeem

Chris49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone around 4 days ago.

As part of the upgrade,  I would be eligible.for the £200 Mastercard promotion.

However, I haven't received any token ID or text message/emails for this?

Does anyone know when I will receive a code of some sort, or even email to be able to redeem this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10311 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Chris49 

Full details below

£200 Digital prepaid Mastercard®**: Available with Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip4 or Galaxy S22 on 20GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 2 November 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued on 15th December 2022, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address, postal address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim digital prepaid MasterCard within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10311 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Chris49 

Full details below

£200 Digital prepaid Mastercard®**: Available with Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Z Flip4 or Galaxy S22 on 20GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 2 November 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued on 15th December 2022, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address, postal address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim digital prepaid MasterCard within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Kara28
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Chris, if you find anything about this i would like to know too,  cheers Kara

Message 3 of 5

Sassie84
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me too please 😊

Message 4 of 5

Domsw
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there I also have the same problem let me know if you get an update.

Thanks,

Dom

Message 5 of 5