cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone isnt conecting to network provider

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i payed my phone bill on the 26/06/2015 that was over due & now i am up to date my services are still restricted and on my o2 account it is saying that i havent payed my contract, i have a bank statement stating that i have paid in the full amount of £56

i am trying to connect to my network provider but it keeps saying 'unable to connect' & when i try and make calls or send a text messege it wont let me. even when someone trys to call my phone it says the number is not recognised. any help would be great thank you

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Due to being late with payment the phone will have been disabled, you need to call CS to get it re-instated.

Paying by direct debit as you agreed to would avoid this problem in the future.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Due to being late with payment the phone will have been disabled, you need to call CS to get it re-instated.

Paying by direct debit as you agreed to would avoid this problem in the future.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Depending on how overdue the bill was, you may have been fully disconnected and require a reconnection fee to be paid.
Unfortunately you will need to contact customer services and clarify exactly what you need to do.
Message 3 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Snap!
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also once your reconnected the system will update at midnight so everything should be sorted but as @perksie says please set up a direct debit, it's so much easier that way
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Good luck with getting the bar lifted over the weekend. I doubt it will happen. Certainly you need to contact CS but I don't anything will start being actioned before Monday. Be persistent

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus You will probably need to use a landline or someone elses phone to call.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous, when you say "on my O2 account is saying", do you mean when you call the automated service or on my o2?

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

As you only paid  yesterday it's unlikely that it would have cleared the account yet and certainly not updated My O2. As said, give them a call to see if there is any reconnection needed. 

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It probably won't happen until the next working day which will be Monday
Message 9 of 9