cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order was never cancelled, now being billed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Im writing here as im struggling to get help elsewhere- the live chat has crashed "failed to initialise" on the last dozen or so attempts and Im not wasting time explaining the same problem to another person.

Last month I tried to upgrade my tariff to a new 12month option, but it turns out it went through as a new order rather than an upgrade. I tried several times to cancel this new additional sim card, which actually never even arrived in the post. I did speak to an advisor over a phone call where i was told it HAD been cancelled.

Today i have now been billed...its clear from my account that the phone number hasnt been used. I was given assurances it had been cancelled but it hasnt. Im not paying for a phone number I didnt even want, let alone  use

Can someone please contact me and sort this out?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You need to contact customer services on 202 and speak to someone again. This is a customer to customer forum and in this instance, you need to speak to customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You need to contact customer services on 202 and speak to someone again. This is a customer to customer forum and in this instance, you need to speak to customer services
Message 2 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Hi there,

Dial 202 from your handset, I'm afraid you're going to have to speak to someone to get this sorted.

Cs don't read every thread on here, so you'll need to make the call, it's free from your o2 sim.

Good luck,

Charlie.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im not with o2 any more. How do I contact them off another line?

Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

This is definitely something you need to speak to customer service about on 202. I would certainly not recommend live chat for an account issue.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

You say in your last post 'you aren't with O2 anymore'....biggest problem of course is the O2 think you are.

The link given by Jonsie will give you a number you can call from a landline. As said please do not use live chat. It may be easier for you currently... but they are pretty poor with any account issues

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7