Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service!

wayne1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered 2 x 120gb pre-loaded sim cards on the website, £50 each, they arrived today and i have been sent 12gb ones! Tried to talk to someone online, no luck at all, just endless circles of automated questions not related to anything i need. 

Tried to call someone, again, endless irrelevant things about entering my number, which i don't have, sending me a text code, which i can't get, and eventually get through to someone who hasn't got the slightest clue what i am talking about, and starts to say he will put me on a £19 contract where i will get 150gb data a month so its better. Told him no, said i want the pre-paid one, with data that lasts for 12 months and is a one off payment that i have already paid, and he just kept going through what i would get on the contract he was trying to put me on. Eventually after trying once again to explain i just hung up! 

Trying again online, waiting still for anyone to come online and talk to me, and 10 mins later get a text from O2 saying thank you for your order, your sim is on its way! so it looks like the idiot has set up a contract for me, i have tried to log in online to see what he has done, but because i don't have any account yet i can't see anything on there, so i have no sim cards to use that i needed this weekend, and no way of knowing what is happening with the £100 they have or the contract that this clown has set up! 

It is unbelievable how terrible this company is, needless to say i won't be trying to resolve it with any replacements now, just a refund and not dealing with them again! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@wayne1982 

It seems you need to complain.

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Resolver in the link seems to get good results.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2