Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Extras T&Cs are confusing

jj82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently got o2 account, and interested in the "get 3 months of Disney+ on us" offer.

I did also notice Amazon Prime was an offer too, but that page didn't specifically say "get 3 months" - though the Disney+ listing on that page also didn't mention getting 3 months.

Furthermore, the terms and conditions talk a lot about Standalone Extra Charge, and doesn't do a good job of explaining what is meant by Partner Extra Period and the t&cs behind the "get 3 months" offer.

Can anyone confirm:

1. is Amazon Prime also available for 3 months free?
  2. does the Amazon Prime offer also include Prime video and Twitch prime sub, as it doesn't clearly state?
  3. after 3 months, can you opt out before then, in order to not get charged for anything? Clause 11 suggests you will automatically become a Standalone Extra member, making section a) of this section of the t&cs redundant?

The “Standalone Extra Charge” for Disney+ is:

1. £7.99/month for customers who are auto opted in to Disney+ following the Partner Extra Period; or
  2. £7.99/month for customers who add the Standalone Extra at any time (with a 6 month minimum term).

Thank you to anyone that can help 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@jj82 

The extras are available for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the tariff taken.

They can be cancelled at anytime but will run the duration of the offer regardless.

Amazon cannot be added to an existing Amazon account and must be used with a newly registered account.

Full Amazon Prime benefits are available for the free period.

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@jj82 

The extras are available for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the tariff taken.

They can be cancelled at anytime but will run the duration of the offer regardless.

Amazon cannot be added to an existing Amazon account and must be used with a newly registered account.

Full Amazon Prime benefits are available for the free period.

Guide here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2