cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi problems with BB10

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the course of a working week, I enter and leave several wi-fi services and hotspots where previously, my BlackBerry Q10 would remember saved passwords and access accordingly.

Last week, it forgot all the passwords and I now have to log into each, every time, which is a pain in the hoop and driving me ever closer to the Cupertino mob.

Have any other BB10 users (tumleweed?) encountered thgis problem, and if so, is there a work-around. I have my favourite o2 Guru working on this too, but wondered if it struck a chord with anybody?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't seen this on my Z10, but it does appear to affect a few of the Q10s. Are you on the latest operating system, and ha e to tried the obvious restart of the phone?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Resetting network settings in your phone might help

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't seen this on my Z10, but it does appear to affect a few of the Q10s. Are you on the latest operating system, and ha e to tried the obvious restart of the phone?
Message 3 of 4

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions
I have seen this with my Z10 but a reset always cleared it.
iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 4