cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I receive my free galaxy ear buds?

Armo32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I ordered the galaxy s23 with the free ear buds just over a months ago, I got told I would need to wait at least two weeks for 02 to send me a code to order the buds.

So far I have heard nothing and the call line has been less then helpful? Where can I go to chase this?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Armo32 

It's a minimum of 30days before you get the code.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 31 August 2023 until 4 October 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 14 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 November 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Armo32 

It's a minimum of 30days before you get the code.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 31 August 2023 until 4 October 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 14 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 November 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2