cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data not calls and texts!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely this is a popular demand? I feel a vulnerable customer who has been capitalised or capped and believe we are a fast growing group that want a mix and match type of structure!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

As data is the most expensive part of a tariff to supply I doubt we'll see unlimited data again however the data allowances have grown.

If you want unlimited 3G then look at giffgaff which runs off o2's network.
Message 2 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
There are many choices of networks and packages out there. Simply choose the one that suits you best.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes easier said than done.

How many people do we come across that want to change their tariffs and allowances due to reasons such as usage change and cost. 😞
Message 4 of 18

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Every contract has to end eventually.
Researching the most suitable tariff at this point is the key.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about they set up a format like tax disc for cars are such as 4x4 drivers who drive round the corner to shops that can't be bothered with walking.
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Speedylad84 said "How about they set up a format like tax disc for cars are such as 4x4 drivers who drive round the corner to shops that can't be bothered with walking."

Lost me on that one. wink
Message 7 of 18

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I'm not too sure of the point either?

Sounds like you want people who use more to pay more but in the original post you want unlimited data. It can't work both ways.

Message 8 of 18

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
or are you suggesting that bigger phones and tablets should pay more?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 18

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Seems so but that's neither feasible or fair. How about people with 4 phones and a tablet, should they get a discount?

Message 10 of 18