Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

So, Halloween is coming soon.

Pumpkin

For those of us who like to spend it at home instead of at Halloween parties and gatherings, I'd like to list here some ideas to get our homes in the correct Halloweenish mood!

What would you suggest for the soundtrack for example? Do you know any halloweenish songs? slight_smile

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12071 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
@Toby Babadook is well worth the time. Didn't watch all of Absentia - creeped me out too much the first time!
Agree about Stir of Echoes.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I prefer to be entertained on Halloween rather than cowering behind the sofa. Horror films are definitely something I avoid these days. 

Message 12 of 29

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I prefer to be entertained on Halloween rather than cowering behind the sofa. Horror films are definitely something I avoid these days. 

@jonsieI try to avoid the most creepiest ones because they make me feel creeped out for days after watching them. I like those comedy-type "horror" movies more.

Some good suggestions here already! grin Can someone recommend good ones that I can also find on Netflix? I recently re-joined. Happy Dance

Message 13 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Look...I hate clowns with a passion...particularly this monster Pennywise. However, this really did make me laugh

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 29

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Not many things truly frighten me but clowns do, ever since one put a snake round my neck as a 7 year old....ok, snakes frighten me too....and cockroaches! Anything else I think I can deal with Don't know

Message 15 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Not afraid of snakes. ...but Clowns UGH...... All started when I read the book IT (and found myself pushing it under the bed at night before I went to sleep. I have to say I found the film just as frightening. I have absolute faith that 'killer clowns' will be the trend this Halloween...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 29

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Not afraid of snakes. ...but Clowns UGH...... All started when I read the book IT (and found myself pushing it under the bed at night before I went to sleep. I have to say I found the film just as frightening. I have absolute faith that 'killer clowns' will be the trend this Halloween...Evil

I confess that I (as far as I can remember) have never seen IT. Might give it a go this weekend! Also check here what else I'm giving a go at on Sunday. LOL

Message 17 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

A drink for Halloween weekend ... Black Magic Cocktail Cheers

Message 18 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

A drink for Halloween weekend ... Black Magic Cocktail Cheers

Looks a bit 'ghoulish' @Anonymous...what's it made of....??

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Black vodka & orange juice @Cleoriff ... do you fancy one ? 

Message 20 of 29