Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47126 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5083 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6622 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun ; Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps.

Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps (but of course)The Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club is positively giddy about an alleged 100-foot-long creature that is only visible on Apple Maps. Will Google immediately send its satellites to investigate?So...

imgres.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; HMRC 'plans to share tax data with private firms'

HMRC 'plans to share tax data with private firms'"Taxpayers' personal data could be shared with private firms under plans drawn up by Revenue & Customs (HMRC)."They have got to be kidding..... Right. Source ; BBC news.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-270...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wallpapers of the Week : Action Shots.

Wallpapers of the Week : Action Shots.As a 'The Walking Dead' fan the second picture looks awesome on my iPad Air. Source; idownloadbloghttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/04/20/wallpapers-action-shots/

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS MeMO HD 7" Pad - £99 at PC World.

Looks a half decent tablet especially at that price ! Reviews seem to support a good deal too. http://www.asus.com/Tablets_Mobile/ASUS_MeMO_Pad_HD_7/

l_21449724.jpg
  • 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eastenders: Lucy Beale killed: who did it?

So I'm not exactly a big fan of the soaps but the stories have been spreading for weeks about Lucy Beale being killed off and it finally happened on Friday.Yes I was a bit disappointed that none of it was shown but I guess it helps to keep people gue...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Britain's Got Talent 2014

Are we all ready for the new series tonight ?I don't mind the auditions as some are amusing , before it all descends into how much money can be made from the telephone voting.

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Ultimate App Store Guide.

The Ultimate App Store Guide.After helping @gemz4the1 recently with App downloading issues in her Mum's iPhone I decided to have a look around the internet blogs and Apples site for info on using the App Store and trouble shooting tips.I came across ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Rid of Sony Vaio

If you are getting a new laptop and giving your old one to a family member or friend, would you completely restore it to factory settings or would you just remove your data from it?Ideally I would like to restore it, but I am a bit wary about restori...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Since it is Easter.....

Does anybody know where the Easter Egg came from?We all know that Easter is a Christian tradition, but who created the Easter Egg? Is it supposed to symbolize something?P.S. what's your favourite egg? I like the Cadbury Buttons eggs.....yum yum

easter eggs.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

new recording :)

So I had a pretty rough day and my sister got me through so I did another recordinghttp://m.soundcloud.com/halo-warrior/for-sam-1

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos