Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47141 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5089 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6623 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 460 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more chocolate coins

Cadbury upset the masses !!https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cadbury-faces-chocolate-coin-twitter-storm-125052801--finance.html#NIrLABq

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBCR4: new smart devices

Source: this evening's audio trailer for Thursday's BBCR4 The Bottom Line, 8:30-9:00pm, with Evan Davies (presenter of BBC Dragon's Den & BBCR4 Today programmes) smart watchessmart glasses& a smart device which tells your doctor how you're doing my t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

£79 Windows tablet with free Microsoft Office 365 goes on sale

That's right, a windows 8.1 tablet. For 79 quid. or if you trade in another tab you can get it for 50!!!So what do you get for your money?Well you get a quad-core Atom processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB onboard storage, two 2-megapixel camera and a 7-inch 1...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorry Bambino, but "Only in America" :)

Vine star arrested for wearing swimming trunks on flight http://news.sky.com/story/1363367/vine-star-held-by-fbi-over-plane-speedo-video

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 Cineworld Tickets or £30 Debenhams Vouchers

I was quite amazed to receive a text today saying that I can have either of the titled offers for being on a new 20GB tariff. I was expecting the vouchers to take weeks like my Amazon "recommend a friend" vouchers (still not got them after 5 months) ...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Apple Sim.

Headline : The Apple SIM is freaking everyone out — and that’s a good thing. Excerpt from the Link "An example is the Apple SIM. Apple barely mentioned it at the recent iPad Air 2 event, and, as always, remains tight-lipped about any future plans. Ri...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos