Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47868 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5302 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6720 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 520 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

:(

Had issues with a previous provider so moved to O2.*Rubbed hands, with FREE wifi and work - Happy Days.Turn my Wi-Fi on, click log in with mobile phone operator (like I did with my previous provider).And guess what, Vodafone, Orange and EE are listed...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retro phone

What has been your best mobile phone? I have had old Nokias, Sony's, Ericssons, Motorolas etc and the 3 that stick in my mind are: Nokia 6100Ericsson P900iEricsson T28 I even rekindled my memories by re buying a Nokia 6100 and an Ericsson T28 but as ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun: Name Your PC Day

We spend a lot of time at our computers, at home, work, or on the move; in some cases probably more time than we spend with your friends, family or loved ones! Yet even with all this time together, your PC remains an anonymous stranger – seize the ch...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viber Update: Follow Celebrities

A recent Viber update has introduced a feature whereby users can follow celebrities and take part in public discussions. I've not personally used this feature but I don't think it would be a good idea. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a609792/vi...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphone Jack Issue

I had to send back my phone lasy week because the headphone jack would not recognise my earphones.I'm with my new phone but too frightened to plug in my earphones in case the same thing happens again, the earphones are ok, brill sound and have been p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing One Tree Hill DVD

I know this is completely off-topic but I am sure someone can help me.Basically I am a fan of One Tree Hill and when my mum went to a local car boot she picked up season 1 on DVD. I was very thankful to her, however when I opened up the boxset disc 1...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Android Lollipop update causes problems

Headline : Android Lollipop update causes problemsExcept from the link "Early adopters of Google's latest Android operating system are warning others of problems with the software.Issues include the update causing Nexus 7 tablets to run slowly and re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos