Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47105 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5081 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6619 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Gorilla Glass 4 Launched to make phone screens tougher.

Headline : Gorilla Glass 4 Launched to make phone screens tougher. Excerpt from the Link "Corning Gorilla Glass is used in more than 3 billion devices to make screens tougher. Most smartphones use it. And now Corning has announced its 4th generation ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

For the love of shoes!

What shoes does everyone love? Top 3? Mine are currently: 1) Nike SB Zoom2) Vans Authentics 3) Converse High tops

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Big Bang Theory Fans

I recently started watching The Big Bang Theory. I'd seen it advertised many times but I never actually watched it. Now I regret not watching it sooner. I think the show is great. I have watched the first 2 episodes of the new series on E4, however I...

bbt.png bigbang_penny.jpg
gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime vs Netflix

So what do you think? i've signed up the teacher/student version of prime but I also have Netlfix. I do like the extra benifits of Prime, one day delivery, kindle book etc.

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

:(

Had issues with a previous provider so moved to O2.*Rubbed hands, with FREE wifi and work - Happy Days.Turn my Wi-Fi on, click log in with mobile phone operator (like I did with my previous provider).And guess what, Vodafone, Orange and EE are listed...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retro phone

What has been your best mobile phone? I have had old Nokias, Sony's, Ericssons, Motorolas etc and the 3 that stick in my mind are: Nokia 6100Ericsson P900iEricsson T28 I even rekindled my memories by re buying a Nokia 6100 and an Ericsson T28 but as ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos