Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47957 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5321 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6731 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 526 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadchurch

Is anyone else watching? I loved the first series and I've been looking forward to this. Oh and it helps that I can drool over David Tennant!

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : UK Prime Minister says encrypted messaging apps without backdoor access will be banned.

Headline : UK Prime Minister says encrypted messaging apps without backdoor access will be banned.Excerpt from the link " Recently, and in light of recent terror events in Paris, France, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has come forward and s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 - do I or don't I?

I'm thinking of buying an iPhone 6 outright. I don't want to be tied into a contract for 24 months and don't want to be paying another £30 a month so buying from Apple seems to be sensible. I currently have a 5S and and I'm trying to work out what I ...

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun: Mobile Phone History.

Hi guys, With this game I want to test your knowledge of the Mobile Phone History. Ready? Let's see who is able to guess the model and brand of all these phones

Phones 2.jpg
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Look Into The Future

From 50 years ago. If you have 10 minutes, watch the clip.http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/future-tech/from-mobile-phones-to-video-calls-tech-predictions-that-came-true-11363954155771

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Samsung announces Galaxy A7

Headline : Samsung announces Galaxy A7. Excerpt from the Link " The Galaxy A7 puts some pretty impressive performance inside Samsung’s new slim, metal smartphone design. Samsung’s always been good at putting the latest tech in its phones, but the A7 ...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bye Bye Tesco Broadband?

Rumours are rife that TalkTalk have purchased Tesco Broadband and Blinkbox. Blinkbox had gotten into some debt, however it will not be transferred in the sale. It has not been confirmed that Tesco Broadband will change its name. Is this TalkTalk's ne...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get To Know Eachother In 60 Seconds

As there are so many new members on here lately, it'd be nice to get to know them, as well as the members who have been here since the stone age. Similar to speed dating where you have 60 seconds to talk about yourself. If you were put under pressure...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Member Spotlight: MichaelL

You might have seen him around already, if you haven't it's because you've been very good boys and girls. He's one of our most important members as he helps to maintain the peace in the community. Please say hello and congratulations below to....@Mic...

Michael.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos